Monday 19 March 2012

Blog Update:

As you all know, I haven't exactly been posting a lot lately. This has mainly been due to things like excessive Homework, Holidays or Mass Effect 3. It's also because it took three hours of work out of my life every Week and that just started to suck, especially with all the Homework on top of that. Now this doesn't mean that I'm going to stop posting, but I'm definitely going to stop my This Week In School blog posts because I just haven't got the time or passion to do them anymore. I mean seriously, how many times can you say Sport sucks? No, from now on I'm going to be posting everything School related on my Twitter feed, and everything else concerning my thoughts on T.V shows, Books, Movies, Games ect... will be posted here along with the occasional post that concerns History of Art or my School Reports, for example. Maybe if one School Week is particularly interesting then I'll do a 'This Week In School' post, but for now things are pretty boring. Besides, my Twitter muscles are in good need of flexing at the moment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment